W. Pierce Carson, President & CEO, Director
SFEG / Santa Fe Gold Corp. CEO Dr. Pierce Carson Provides Shareholder Update And Announces Appointment Of R.J. Bommarito As Head Of Newly Formed Shareholder Communication Division -
Click Here For Interview
Why consider an investment in Santa Fe Gold Corp?Santa Fe Gold is a rapidly growing mining and exploration company focused on acquiring and mining gold and silver properties. But what sets it apart and makes it a compelling investment? The key ingredients: Quality assets; experienced management; and a superior business plan for dynamic growth. Near-term cash flow from the Summit silver-gold mine provides the company a significant edge in today’s difficult market for junior miners. Management intends to leverage Summit’s profits to expand the Summit operation, develop the Ortiz gold project and acquire other quality precious metals assets. Look for expanding revenues and greater market recognition in the years ahead!
- Proven management team – extensive experience, impeccable credentials, disciplined.
- Management ownership in excess of 25%.
- One mine is nearing production and a second is in the pipeline.
- Operating costs are estimated to be less than $300 per ounce of gold produced.
- Resources exceed 2 million ounces of gold with excellent exploration upside.
- Santa Fe Gold offers significant exposure to silver as well as to gold.
- Industrial mineral assets provide diversification.
- Properties are located in the politically stable United States.
- Strategy for growth through increased production, acquisition and/or merger.
- 36 potential acquisitions have been identified.
- In response to the global economic crisis, governments around the world have committed trillions of dollars to bailing out the economy and are facing large deficits. These actions will inevitably lead to continued devaluation of the dollar.
- Gold prices have risen in each of the past seven consecutive years. From the beginning of 2002, gold has risen 200%, or a compounded rate of about 20% per year.
- Analysts predict gold will surpass $1,500 per ounce in coming years.
- In the recent period of extreme market drops and volatility, gold has held up best and has been the best investment. Even in a climate of recession, emerging gold mining companies might be expected to do well for their investors. Such was the case in the 1930’s when Homestake Mining rose by 600% while the Dow at one point lost 90% of its value.
- Santa Fe Gold is undervalued considering its substantial resource base and in light of its imminent production. Market revaluation can be anticipated in 2010 as the company transitions from an exploration company to a producing company.
- Beacon Rock Research Report, November 2009
- View The Latest Photos From Summit
- Investor Presentation - November 2009
- CEO - CFO Interview - November 2009
- The Prospector Investment & Exploration News - December 2009